While all of the art is handcrafted in our studio/shop, Andrew and I spot check each other’s work to ensure its beauty and technical polish that we’re both known for. I want you to be proud to show off your new addition and I guarantee 100% satisfaction. If you’re not completely delighted -let’s talk.
Hanging and Storage Tips
- Do not hang in direct sunlight.
- Try not to hang in excessively damp or cold location.
- Do not hang over direct heat source – radiators, vents, or near a fireplace (smoke, ashes and heat damage artwork).
- Never put water on the surface of any painting.
- To transport, attached corner protectors to the frame and wrap the artwork frame in bubble wrap to protect the frame and acrylic.
- Do not leave in a hot car, especially in the trunk.
- Try not to touch surface of art – oil marks from fingers are sometimes difficult to remove.
- Do not place anything on surface of the artwork and acrylic.
- Do Use a microfiber cloth & spray air to clean your framed art with plexi-glass.
- Don’t Use a window cleaning agent on plexi-glass, it will permanently ruin surface.
When Eliminating Static Cling
- Use a weak solution of diluted dishwashing liquid into water, wipe the area gently with soft, lint-free cloth.
Thank you for supporting our small business.
Lisa & Andrew
Cultivating Your Sophisticated Style With Lisa Stewart Leather, Fine Art & Gifts.